Oz Migration Consultants is a rapidly growing Australian immigration consultancy firm based Sydney, Australia. We provide professional, most accurate and up to date advice to our onshore and offshore clients with their Australian visa inquiries.
With unmatched industry knowledge, a flawless compliance record and superior service levels, we work with our customers to simplify processes, easing the complexities associated with visas paperwork.
Why Oz Migration Consultants?
You can put your trust in Oz Migration Consultants with full confidence and in return we promise to deliver the most efficient, accurate and professional advice. We claim to be trustworthy because we respect your expectations and acknowledge our obligations, which are monitored by the Australian Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA). We take pride in saying that we are fully licensed with (MARA), which monitors for integrity of conduct and quality of immigration assistance.
Additionally, Australian Migration Laws are consistently changing and it is very important to keep up with them to provide accurate advice. In this instance, we stand for the highest professional standards in this area of law by attaining on-going required professional training through MIA. This enables us to gain full, current and in-depth knowledge of all legislative changes so we can offer you legally sound advice.
We provide a complete range of migration services to people from all walks of life. Whether you want to permanently live in Australia, study in Australia or simply intend to visit this beautiful land, we offer assistance with all your visa enquiries, legal requirements and applications process. We assure you a hassle free transition to Australia without any complexities.
Some of the Visa categories we can assist you with are;
- Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189)
- Skilled – Nominated visa (subclass 190)
- Skilled – Nominated or Sponsored (Provisional) visa (subclass 489)
- Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457)
- Employer Nomination Scheme visa (subclass 186)
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme visa (subclass 187)
- Business Talent (Permanent) visa (subclass 132)
- Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188)
- Child visa (subclass 101)
- Contributory Parent visa (subclass 173/143)
- Contributory Aged Parent visa (subclass 884/864)
- Partner visa (subclass 801/820) or (subclass 309/100)
- Student visa – Postgraduate Research Sector visa (subclass 574)
- Student visa – Higher Education Sector visa (subclass 573)
- Student visa – Vocational Education & Training visa (subclass 572)
Please note from 1st July 2016, these sub classes will reduce to only 2, SC 500 for student visa and SC 590 for Student guardian. This is regardless of level of studies you wish to pursue in Australia.