The Distinguished talent visa is a permanent residency visa which will give you the opportunity to live and work in Australia for good. To qualify for this visa you have to have an exceptional talent or achievements in your field.
This visa would be suitable for you if you have exceptional achievements in a profession, a sport, the arts, or academia and research.
1. Show you would be of benefit to the Australian economy;
2. Prove you are prominent in the area of expertise;
3. Show you would have no difficulty getting a job offer and settling in Australia;
4. Be fluent in English;
5. You must be between 18 and 55 years of age (exceptions apply);
6. Have an eligible sponsoring organization or a person;
7. Be of good health and character.
8. Your dependent family members can be included under your distinguished talent visa and they can also get permanent residency in Australia.
To apply for the distinguished talent visa, you need to have a sponsor who is able to confirm your achievements. Your sponsor can be either an Australian citizen or permanent resident or an Australian organization, that has national reputation in Australia in the same field as you. Both you and your sponsor need to be able to provide evidence of your exceptional and outstanding achievements.